Emotional patterns breaking Trading technique
Emotional patterns breaking trading technique is the key to be a successful trader. The new Leading Professional Currency Trading System shows you how to trade currencies like the Pros!
Peter Bain has put together a stunningly comprehensive forex course. He shows you exactly how the professionals are doing it. All the benefits of a live trading seminar, but in the comfort of your own armchair. We recommend checking out the video clips on the website
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN…
- Indicator that beat out the other 99 as the most successful technical market pointer
- How to use futures data to confirm the currency cash market trends.
- Take money from the Euro which puts an average $US760 on the table everyday!
- How to use hedge your currency trades.
- Learn these never revealed techniques in this seminar video recording.
- Watch and Listen to a topic as many times as you need.
- 150 page detailed trading manual. See Table of Contents at the end of this page, 35 page Getting Started Guide
- Real currency trading examples from the last 8 months designed to further reinforce every trading concepts
- Access to daily pivots for the 4 major pairs and “News not Noise” Forex news digest and commentary.
Get on-going support from our members-only mentorship program which includes daily examples, questions and answers, tips, articles, etc.
Traders love patterns. We trade chart patterns, oscillator patterns, historical patterns, cyclical patterns—you name the pattern, chances are there’s someone trading it. Much of trading boils down to pattern recognition and the ability to quickly identify and act upon profitable patterns as they occur. This is particularly challenging for active futures and options traders, who must read the patterns, make their decisions, and place their orders within a matter of seconds. Processing market patterns in the midst of our own emotional patterns—our tendencies toward impulsivity, hesitation, frustration, and regret—is one of the greatest challenges of active trading.
It is always sobering for traders to realize that they are every bit as patterned as the markets they’re trading—and sometimes far more so. In this article, I will draw upon two decades of experience as a clinical psychologist to illustrate a powerful technique for interrupting and changing repetitive emotional and behavioral patterns that disrupt trading. The technique is a cognitive-behavioral method known as exposure, and—in the Ranger tradition described by Brace Barber, Linda Rashcke, and me in September’s issue—it is a powerful tool for challenging oneself for exemplary performance.
Download full eBook from here: Expose Yourself