Opening Demo Trading Account
Opening Demo Trading Account is the easiest part of learning Forex trading. All you need to do is go to broker’s website and provide a few information and in a matter of time you will find your demo account is ready for trade practice.
In this article, we would like to show the process of Opening Demo Trading Account with world class Forex broker HYCM. Follow these steps to put your first step in practical Forex Trading.
1.Go to this link: HYCM Demo Account
2. In the account opening window, click on Create Account:
3. Provide you First Name, last Name, Email Address, Country name and mobile number. Click on I agree check box and Submit.
- Provide personal information on the form
5. Click on Captcha test and click on Open Live account
6. Wait for a confirmation E-mail like this. Click on the highlighted link
7. Now, you will be logged in to HYCM website automatically. If not, Log in to your account with email address and password. Click on Trading Account and then Create Demo Account.
8. Provide platform name and currency for demo account
9. Now, you will get a message like this:
10. Wait for a mail from HYCM. The mail will contain the log in information for demo account like this:
That’s it! You are ready to log in to your demo account and start practicing forex trading.
11. Open Your MT4 Platform
If you haven’t downloaded the MT4 platform yet, get help from previous lesson: Introduction to MT4 Platform
From the above window, click on Hynep-Demo address and click nex
12. Provide your log in details to log in, or you can create a new demo account form here!
So, now what? Start trading with absolutely no risk!
To learn about downloading MT4 Platform and start trading with it, read these articles:
|Chapter 3||Getting Started with Forex Trading|
|Lesson 1||Choosing Forex broker|
|Lesson 2||Best Trading Platform|
|Lesson 3||Introduction to MT4 Platform|
|Lesson 4||MT4 Platform functions|
|Lesson 5||Opening Demo Trading Account|
Go back to Main Page: Forex Trading for Beginners